Give us a call – we look at all jobs big and small (609) 534-3143

Steam Boiler Install Hightstown NJ

Steam Boiler Install in Hightstown NJ

What should you do if your boiler quits running? Silly Question, get a new one! Not only will your home once again be warm and cozy but you may save a bundle on energy costs. This old steam boiler from yesteryear has an estimated efficiency of 65%. What does that mean you ask? Only 65% percent of fuel burned actually is used to heat your home. Where does the other 35% go? The steam boiler burns the energy and then it is expelled out the vent. That’s 35% of every dollar spent on heating your home literally burns up! Take a look at these pictures of the boiler we recently replaced…

Steam Boiler install before 2
steam boiler install before 3
Steam Boiler install before 1

As you can see this old boiler needed to be replace. Chesterfield Electric and HVAC to the rescue! We installed a brand new Weil Mclain steam boiler in just 2 days. This steam boiler you see below has an efficiency rating of 80%. That means less energy is used to heat the home, saving our customer an additional 15% in energy costs over the old boiler.

Steam Boiler Install After 1
Steam Boiler Install After 2

With winters in New Jersey being so unpredictable have your heating system check by the professionals at Chesterfield Electric and HVAC. Don’t wait till your heating system quits running, especially when there is a chill in the air. We provide maintenance and system checks that will make sure your heating system is working properly through the cold winter months!

 

Give us a call today (609) 534-3143 or  Click Here and Fill Out Our Contact Form!

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Contact Us

Address: 711 Monmouth Rd, Chesterfield,NJ 08515
Phone: 609-357-1099
Email: rich.rholman@gmail.com

Latest Posts